Chinese fish cakes
Recipe by Pavilion
- Fresh white fish, skinned
- 100/200g shrimps
- Chopped parsley
- Fish sauce
- Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp red curry paste
- 1 egg beaten
- Flour for dusting
- Fresh or dried breadcrumbs, to coat
- Oil for frying
- Cut the fish into small pieces, and combine all the ingredients below.
- Gently mix everything and, using floured hands, shape into cakes. Lightly dust them with flour, dip in egg and then in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan. Fry the fish cakes in batches for 3-4 minutes each side or until they are golden, crisp and heated through.
- Serve the fish cakes hot on a bed of seaweed and steamed rice.
Posted by Sunday Circle
on November 22, 2011. Filed under Recipes
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.